Få hjemmesiden læst højt ved hjælp af adgangforalle.dk

logo&link til dansk version af sonderborgkommune.dk Logo&link für sonderborgkommune.dk auf Deutch (link til tysk version af sonderborgkommune.dk på tysk)

Sønderborg Municipality

- In English

Søg på sonderborgkommune.dk

Search form

Residence permits for students

You can obtain residence permit to follow a higher educational program in Denmark.
Opdateret 27.04.2020

If you are a Nordic citizen, you are free to live, study and work in Denmark. If you are an EU/EEA citizen or a Swiss citizen and seek residence in Denmark based on the EU rules on freedom of movement, you may be subject to special regulations.

Visit the following websites to find more information about the rules:

New to Denmark (in Danish and English)

Study in Denmark (in Danish and English)

Study in Europe (in English)